Monday, May 15, 2006

Blue Monday

12:00 p.m.

- There is more INFECTION somewhere in her body. Lori's color in her face didn't look good today.
- White Blood Count is up to 49,000 which is NOT GOOD.
- Doctors will perform an ULTRA-SOUND to determine if GALL BLADDER is the problem.
- there is a bit of FLUID around her LUNGS. Lasix drip administered to help with that.
- Dr. Cummings, who was concerned about Lori's survival after the 2nd surgery last week, thinks that "we are NOT going to lose Lori" at this point.
- TRACHEOTOMY is most likely on hold for now

Thank you for your continued support. We really appreciate it.

Johnny, Patti, and Shorty

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lo,
Do you remember when you called the Tom Snyder Talk Show? Sometime after you were living and working in Atlanta, I was watching the Tom Snyder Show, and I heard the caller's voice talking to Tom.... your unmistakable Lori voice talking on the air to Tom Snyder!!!
I couldn't believe it! Although I shouldn't have been surprised! I can't even remember now what the topic was, but obviously something you wanted to talk about(: After the show I picked up the phone and called to tell you I had heard,and we had a huge laugh over all of it. It turned out the show had been taped hours earlier than the midnight air time, but you still talked late into the night with me.
Just because you can't talk right now, we know you will more than make up for it. When you're better, miles of people will be clammering for a chance to talk to you. Probably even Tom Snyder!!!

Love!
pam and jr

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep fighting Lori!!!!!!! We're praying for you and thinking good thoughts here in PI!. We wish your family the best and to remain positive in this difficult time. WE look forward to seeing you soon!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori and Family: I am thinking and praying for you. With muc love, John.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, I don't know you but I know your beautiful in every way mother, think the world of her, and am checking your progress daily since I learned just recently that you are in the hospital. We have put you and your family on our prayer list at the church and are all pulling for you, praying for you.
Leanne Fazio

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sneeds! You all have got to be worn out emotionally and physically but when it comes to family strength I have never seen a family like yours. God bless all of you.

Jan and Walter

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home