Monday, May 08, 2006

shorty says it's a "son-in-law" day

meaning, not quite what he expected (there's a story related to it)

5:00 pm

Johnny, here.

Lori arrived at the ICU of Shepherd Center this morning. We've seen alot of familiar faces, which is nice.

Unfortunately, Lori is not doing as well as we'd like. She is suffering from some infection, the source of which is unknown at the moment.
Lori is encountering some of the same problems as before (high white blood cell count, liver and kidney numbers not good, fluid in lungs, etc).
She is going to have various CT scans performed tonight at Piedmont Hospital (which is next door to Shepherd).

Lori is still very sick. Shorty has decided to postpone his trip back to Gulfport for a few days.

thank you for your continued support. hoping for some good news later.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to everyone! We have a show ging at Center Stage and we all connect at night and ask about our Sneed family. You know that we love you!
Prayers never stop!

Sue & Don Materssmaters

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori and family-
I just learned of Lori's illness last night through one of our Ole Miss friends and I've been thinking of you all day. I lived next door to Lori our freshman year in the dorm, and Mary Spence and I came to see her at Shepherd during her rehabilitation. I am praying for all of you, and wish I could do more. I'm adding Lori and all of you to every prayer list I can think of. God be with you!
Sylvia-Lee Cordle Keziah

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shorty and Patti - Just heard about Lori today. Mary Jean and I will have all of you in our thoughts and prayers. I know you and Patti are under considerable stress but keep your faith in God!I'm sure he will answer your prayers.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you Lo,

pam and jr

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We think of you all everyday, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Be strong, this has got to be so hard for all of you. Tomorrow will bring good news we hope.

Jan & Walter

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just to let you know we are thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers. some days are good and some days aren't. hang in there.
Sue

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori! I am writing this morning from Sana'a Yemen. yes, Yemen. Mom sent me the link in an email yesterday (your today). Know that I am praying for you...and all the mosques in Yemen are too, 5 times a day as loud as possible! I've demanded it.
Your strength and conviction will pull you through, you know it. Prayers from around the world will only add power to what you already know!
Love to you from Yemen.
Russell
russtpott@aol.com

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, we all think about you everyday. I've put a bracelet you gave me a little while ago on my keychain, so everytime i drive ((which is quite a lot)), i can see your face. You're so strong, and an inspiration to all of us. We love you!

--mary--

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home