Friday, February 02, 2007

"Keep on livin'. L-I-V-I-N!"

I am!:)...anyone remember which movie that line was in?????
As of right now,things are about the same as the last post, Jan 14.
My Driver's Evaluation is on Mon Feb 12....If you live in Atlanta,
stay off the roads because I'll be driving!!

Thank you so much for your interest in my art work. I should have
the link ready by the end of February. I'm staying busy doing
commissioned pieces that are 9X12.

On Wednesday, I made my first visit to CNN since last April, when
I got sick. It was such a fun and heart-warming experience. I
loved getting to see so many of my people at CNN.

I also made my first short trip to Greenville, SC, with Mom, to get
away, enjoy delicious room service, visit the quaint Main Street,
and to visit friends. It was a treat....but as always, it wore me out!I hope all is well with you!!

Love,Lori ...and Patti (typist)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lori, ( and Patti)

We will be saying a special prayer on Feb. 12 that your driver's evaluation goes well.
I am sure that everyone at CNN was as happy to see you as you where to be there.
Sure is great to hear that you are getting to take some trips and I know Mom loved being able to go with you.
Keep up the great work and wonderful attitude.

Love, Jan and Walter

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori:
We are so happy that you life is getting back to normal. We pray your strength will continue to get stronger each day.
Chris Kelly and Family
Huntsville, AL

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you taken the right vitamin lately? Is your body answering that question right now? Shocking truth about why this whole food vitamin has set a new standard! This can improve your quality of life.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dazed and Confused. That's MM's montra to this day. Another good phrase to remember that comes from a movie is "Get busy living, or get busy dying." I choose the first. I wish you well on your driving eval next week. I'm sure you'll have no problems whatsoever. I sent you an e-mail to your gmail account, but I'm not sure if you ever check it or not. Take care and I'll be in touch.

Danny

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lori;

I always enjoy your updates and appreciate them. You continue to be in my prayers.

You are a wonder! We could all take a lesson from your strength and perseverence.

I am anxious to see your artwork on your website.

Love,

Jo Leopard

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori and Patti, the Dallas crowd is still checking your site and so thrilled with your continuing progress. Know it was good to go home at Christmas and great to see your friends at CNN. I'll pray for the Atlanta drivers on Monday! Myra

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori-

Good luck on your drivers eval. Know you'll do great. What's your email address? I've tried to send to 2 different ones but they have both come back to me. Looking foward to seeing your artwork! I may be in Atlanta in April. I'll let you know-would LOVE to see you!

Cynthia Lampkin

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori,
Today was the day and we have had you in our prayers all day. Sure hope that things went well.

Jan and Walter

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home