Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Lori is doing pretty well but sort of had a rough week.

Doctors changed Lori's anti-seizure medicine twice, once because it seemed like Lori had an allergic reaction to one. (We don't think Lori is at risk of another seizure, because the abscess was removed; Doctors are just being cautious.) Lori had some high fever with chills and sweats during a few nights. Still not sure of the cause.

Headaches continue to be a problem periodically.

Following up with Doctors this week.

Lori sat in her wheelchair each day last week, painting one day. She and johnny rode around in her van Saturday listening to and singing with Elvis Presley, Led Zeppelin and Bad Company at full volume.

thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers.

love
the sneeds

this is Johnny typing. Lori is over my shoulder offering me unsolicited advice and says to you: "I can't thank you enough for all of your support and i'm wondering when you'll say 'we've done enough for you....it's our turn now!' :-) I hope all of you had a great 4th of July weekend."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The visual of you two tooling around Atlanta in the van music blaring made me laugh! Thank goodness you didn't get arrested. However seeing that on youtube would have been exciting. Glad you are improving even if it is too slow for you. Myra

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our Turn?
It's our turn every time we have the priviledge to read your blog. You are such an inspiration.
Love,
Kitty and Neil Stallings

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/8/08
Lori, Just knowing you feel well enough to hang over Johnny's shoulder and give him advice is a good sign!!!
What are sisters for if they can't boss around a big brother every now and then??? You are also so lucky to have such a handsome, attentive, fun-loving big brother. I know he is good for your spirit. You two always have fun together!!! Johnny, whatever you are doing, keep up the good work.

We love you, The Gewins

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sneeds,
All of the Williams clan told me to tell you hello. We where all down in Perdido for the week for the 4th.
Johnny you and Lori remind me of Kathy and her brothers, you are always there for each other and love to make each other happy, that is a very special bond that you all have.
Lori we would never get tired of hearing from you,or supporting you, you are so special to all of us and an insperation too, we love you and pray for you always.

Jan and Walter

10:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Lori,
It's great to read that you were able to sit up and paint and to ride around in the van singing with Johnny. The other motorists probably had a good laugh watching the two of you! I pray that you'll feel stronger with each passing day and soon be headache free. You inspire all of us with your grace and courage.
Love always,
Linda Monley

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,
It's Shannon Fitzpatrick and I am so glad to know you are feeling better! I've thought of you so much over the years. I'm glad to know you are still doing your art. I remember coming back to our college apt after summer break and you left one of your drawings of Johnny in my room...for me to see... not to keep, and we laughed at how random a welcome home present that would be: Here, have a drawing of my brother!

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! My love goes out to you and your family.

Love and Friendship,
Shannon

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home