Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lori is Home

Lori returned to her place Monday, June 9.  She is very happy to be home, but Patti and Lori had a long and overwhelming day yesterday.   She is not quite ready for phone calls, emails, and visitors just yet.    There is still a bit of recovery for her to do.   The PICC line is still in her arm to receive antibiodic medication.   Home Health workers from Northside will make periodic visits to Lori, and are currently instructing  Patti and Lori on the process, so that Lori can do it for herself.

Doctors removed the staples from her "horseshoe" incision in the back of head.   Hopefully, we will post a picture of that soon.

Lori is still finding the right mixture of pain medication for the pain associated with her surgery.   

More to come.

thank you thank you thank you.

love,
the sneeds



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori:
So happy you are home. Someone dropped off a copy of the Ole Miss magazine in the church this morning. What a wonderful testimony. You have touched so many lives with your strength and courage. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Cindy (St. Mark's)

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, So glad you are home but sounds like you and Nurse Patti will be busier than ever. Try to get some rest when possible and keep us posted.

We love you,
The Gewins

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori-
Once again I've been glued to the blog and thinking of you and your family. So sorry you had this set-back. I know your spirit though - you are a fighter! Please let me know when I may come visit. Until then ... as always, my prayers are with you.
Love,
Deb Krotenberg

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori,

It's been years and you probably don't remember me, but I stumbled on Johnny's page on Facebook and began to wonder how YOU were doing. Google led me to your blog, and I just wanted to let you know my thoughts are with you in your recovery. Every time we ran into each other, you were smiling, friendly and exuberant. Keep your spirits up, you'll put this obstacle behind you!

All my best,
Edgar Dapremont

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home