Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Helloooo

Hope everyone is doing well out there.

Just wanted to update you with what's going on with me.
Generally, things are better.  Results from my most recent MRI and blood work looked good.   Headaches are better.  My Energy is a little stronger.

Some days are better than others.   On the days when I'm stuggling, I always think about the support you've all given me.  Thank you.

I'm enjoying my time with Max the Cat.

Love,
Lori

P.S.  Please keep my friend, Leslie White Mills, in your thoughts and prayers.  She is in the hospital after giving a premature birth to her first baby, a boy.     

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lori. Good to hear things are improving with you. Give us a Johnny update if/when you get a chance as well. Take care. I'll be in touch.

Danny

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, Glad your headaches are some better. Just a thought, but has your blood been checked for Vit. D. There is a lot of health news on TV and in magazines about other Vitamins not working well without Vit. D. Ten min. of sun per day or supplements. I know you haven't been sunbathing lately!!!! Do keep us posted. So glad Max is a good companion.

Love ya lots, Donna and Family

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lori,

So glad you are doing well and staying positive. You are so strong and such a role model to the many things we take for granted everyday.

Please continue to keep us updated.

Love,
Amanda Brown Bryant

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,

Talked with your Mom at church yesterday. Glad to hear that things are some better, and I know that those headaches can pull your energy level down too. We will pray that you will have all good days soon. Keep those spirits up and remember we think of you everyday.

Love, Jan and Walter

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Lori,
Just wanted to write a little hello and tell you I've been thinking about you. I haven't heard any news lately so I guess that is good. Hope all is well and I'm going to try and make it down to Atlanta this fall. It's been too long.
You are always in my thoughts and prayers
Rebecca

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, It's time for an update. We will have to assume that no news is good news!!!! Do let us hear from you.
Love ya, Donna and Family

By the way, big birthday comingt up next week!!! Hope it's a happy one!!!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home