Thursday, April 12, 2007

IT'S HERE!!!!!

Hey everybody!
I am so excited that my artwork is now on my blog!! (my dear friend Amy Ragland Bickell helped me with the design i had for my freelance artist business cards and her sister, Beth, helped me design the artwork site :) I am going to send a mass email to inform all of the wonderful friends and family who have supported me over the year...yes, it has been a YEAR! I can't believe that! I also still can't believe how lucky I have been to have all of you to help me get to where I am now. I still have a little way to go, but I sure have come a long way. I know that I am not the only one who has had to overcome struggles or sadness this year. My support and love goes out to you.

I hope you enjoy checking out the artwork that I am so happy to share with you...there will be more to come soon!
I can't thank you enough and wish you the best!
Love,
Lori

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori,
How great! We have all been waiting to see your artwork. We are so glad that it is now on your blog.

Love you, Jan and Walter

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori glad to hear that all is going so well, keep it up..

love gypsy

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home