Monday, April 27, 2009

hello!!!!

Johnny is typing for Lori.

"THANK YOU so much for all of your thoughts, calls, notes, prayers, and support.   As frustrating as all of this has been, and as difficult as it is to get through the day sometimes, I am able to find the strength I need from all of the support I am getting from all of you!  I can't thank you enough."

Lori continues to have headaches.  She is consulting with a new neurosurgeon on WED to try to find out "what the hell is going on!!!" :-)

Staph Infection:  she's finished taking the current medication, but she will have to monitor it from now on.  It's currently inactive.

She says, "I am so looking forward to feeling good enough to get back out in the real world.  I want to catch up with you soon....and maybe even take some trips!!"

love,
Lori and the Sneeds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home