Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 2009

Hi,
Thanks for continuing to check on me.   We are working with the talented Beth Ragland to update the home page of lorisneed.com.   I'm so sorry I'm unable to fill any orders for my artwork at this time.  Though, I am continuing to paint when I can and I love doing it.

I am doing pretty well at home.   I don't have alot of energy, and I'm  still contending with headaches, but we are consulting with different doctors regarding the best course of action. Doctors drained some fluid from around my brain last week to determine if a SHUNT would be beneficial.   I had a few good days following the procedure, but this morning, my head began hurting again.  We'll see!!

My cousin, Camille, is getting married this weekend in Gulfport.  Congratulations!!!!!  I'm so happy for her, and I wish I could attend the wedding!  

Thank you!!!!!!
Love,
LORI


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Godspeed for a speedy recovery!

-Chip Joslin

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeeyyyyyy Lllloooorrrrriiiii! (That is me excited to holler at you!) It is so good to hear from you as things progress, although slowly, for you. You continue to be a huge inspiration for many people that know you. You have a wonderful support system behind you and make sure you keep us posted on all you latest happenings.

We love you and keep you in our prayers, The Big Ole Tinsley Gang, Mitch, Mary, Taylor, Lilly and Stephen Cole....whewww

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home