Sunday, July 29, 2007

here is my monthly post :)

I must admit that things are pretty much the same. But, since a few people have recently asked for me to do an update, there are a couple new things I want to tell you.
The title of Johnny's show on FOX has been changed to "Unhitched". (I do expect to be paid for the PR I am providing for him :)

Johnny just spent a week with me in Atlanta. We had a great time … ok, maybe there were a few moments that we drove each other crazy.... but, we had fun most of the time! :) One night we had a little TOO much fun, because after being up for too long and MAYBE because I had a little too much to drink, I fell off the bed!!! My body hit the floor and my head hit the bedside table! It scared the hell out of me! But, nothing was broken, and it gave me another episode of my soap opera life "as the wheels turn." ha ha!

Oh! there is more….I am getting stronger since I am now able to dry my hair on my own, but I have not been able to stop burning my hand with the hair dryer! (I do have feeling all over, buy can’t feel heat in some spots.) You would think that after the second time I would have learnt my lesson… but no!! I did it again on the day I was supposed to practice driving the van. Since the blister was so big, I was unable to use my fist in the hand control! It's just not fair what women have to go through to try and look good! :)

I hope y’all are having a good day! I’ll touch base later and will put in more photos and paintings on the site.
Thank you so much!
Love, Lori :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear everything is going great... love gypsy

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, So good to see a post from you!!! Saw Johnny on TV today where he was promoting his new series. Can't wait to see him!!! Yes, you should get a commission for all of your positive press!!!. Keep up the good work and strengthening exercises but get more rest and lay off the booze!!! It was probably worth it for a week's entertainment from Johnny. Hope you come to the Coast to visit soon. Keep us posted.

Love, The Gewins

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori,
So glad to hear from you again, and I just love your sense of humor, you and Johnny are so much alike!
You are right it isn't fair what all women have to do, but you look beautiful without doing a thing.
I missed seeing Johnny on tv. Kathy called me to tell me she had seen him. We will be looking forward to seeing you on the show too!
Take care, keep getting stronger and we miss you.

Love, Jan and Walter

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori,

I just can't even say how AMAZING it is a year later to look at this blog and see a blog straight from YOU! We watched your site so often last summer, I actually had you as my homepage so I would not miss anything. My husband - was JUSt as inspired by your beauty and strength as I....What a miracle you are now, and always have been. You probably barely remember me, but you are emblazened in my memory for your strength and beauty. Thanks for being a constant inspiration to me - even though you had no say in it and don't have a clue you are doing it. I think we ALL feel that way.

I don't know if anyone has updated you on Mrs. Anne....she is very very ill. She was diagnosed with colon cancer on 7/31 and is in a pretty brutal fight today. She is in the hospital, but has a blog like you had and Mr. Bobby is printing everything off to give her and reading it all so she knows. She would LOVE to hear from you, if you have not already done so. I just don't have you on my email list of girls for some reason. I think she would be in such awe of your paintings, as I am - and I intend to buy some from you really soon. I have to jump my own hurdles, but you are up on my list for supporting and I know that staring at that lovely art each day will give me strength to push thru anything life throws to me. You can check out my face at www.soliphoto.com, as I am a photographer in Denver now. but I lived in Biloxi and met you a year after your accident on pref night when you debuted and we used to sit together sometimes at the house for poppyseed chicken and I would make you drink coffee with your only two muscles in your hand....helping you clean up if you spilled and joking with you too....which I am so good at....I just wanted to be around your positivity and be a part of your spirit....I know I didn't make the impression you did, so if you seem celebrity to me - you really are - in a cool sort of way - you are thinking....STALKER! haha...I'm in Colorado - you are safe! haha. Hope all is well Lori, after reading Ms. Anne's post....it is just a HEARTLIFT to read yours after. Thanks again - deedee soljan hooker - dsoljan@yahoo.com
ms. anne's blog:
http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/viewHome.do

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori: glad you continue to improve and you are in good spirits. also looking forward to seeing johnny's show. have a great day!
chris and pam kelly and kids
huntsville, al

1:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lori,

I agree...it just isn't fair what we have to do to look good. Glad you are getting stronger but blower drying our hair is such a drain.

As I read your blog, my mind drifted to my visit with you and made me smile.

Thanks for the update about the new title for the show.

I am sending in my card order today.

Sending lots of good wishes for continued improvement. I will say a prayer as this week starts my New Year.

love, Susan RoAne

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guetlythate [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Cipro-online.aspx]Order cheap Cipro online[/url] [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Codeine-online.aspx]Order cheap Codeine online[/url]

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home