Tuesday, June 19, 2007

If you are wondering:)

Things are going pretty much the same as they have been over the last couple of months. I'm still working on my ability to drive, to read/type and regaining my strength. But, I'm not complaining! At this point, moving slowly but surely is fine with me. I'm so thankful to continue hearing from friends and family, receiving their support, and updates on their lives (should't I have said your support and updates, since this IS going to friends and/or family?? :))... It is exciting to be doing artwork for many of you. Whenever you get a chance, check out the new pieces that have been added to my site, as well as a new picture with some of my special friends.

Ok... I know Johnny has a LITTLE more exciting things going on... His TV show "Rules For Starting Over" (this title still may change) will start taping in August/September. Since he said that he would make sure I would get on at LEAST one episode, I am praying that I will have the energy to fly to LA perhaps in late October!!:) Today, he is filming a scene in a movie with Matthew McHonohay(sp?), called "Surfer Dude"...I REALLY don't think Johnny will be surfing. That's it...for now!
Thanks for checking, and Happy "late" Fathers Day! :)
Love,
Lori

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori,
So glad to hear from you again. We have been in Hawaii for the past 2 1/2weeks. Keith and Kyle where there with us for a week. What fun we had! This is going to make you feel old, Keith is 21 and Kyle 19 now.
So glad your art work is going well. You are such a talented girl. It runs in your family.
Love the update on Johnny.
Keep up your hard work and keep us posted on your progress.
Love ya,
Jan and Walter

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, how and where do i find the website with your art work??? somehow i missed that part. you know i've always been a fan! Remember it was for me that you did your first advertising art work - the fashion show! :-) let me know. so proud of you and love you tons! jackie

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, It's always to check your blog and see a message from you. Glad things are progressing positively for you and Johnny. Take your "vitamins" and JDso you can travel to LA!!! Can't wait to see Johnny's new series! We'll look for you both on TV, but hopefully in Gulfport before then.

Love, The Gewins

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori....
I don't know if yo remember me....I met you 4 years ago as I was leaving Shepard Ccenter after caring for a dear friend who was in rehab. I was crying...and you asked if you could help. You were like an angel...You went up to Debbie's room, spent time with her and told her she wasn't alone...I cried most of the way home to Virginia thinking I had left her without anyone to watch over her and support her. She told me later that day an angel named Lori came to visit!!
I've been following your blog since you became ill and am so happy for you in your recovery! God Bless!
Debbie Hennessy
grdngt@aol.com

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, I know you have a man in your home this week!!!! Hi, Johnny!!! So glad you can be in Atlanta this week. You and Lori must be having a great time. Do drop us a note on the blog and tell us about your new series coming up in the fall. We all want to know the details. Lori, it looks like you are really busy with greeting cards and personal orders.
All of them are so special. Do get Johnny to get on the computer and tell us your latest news while he is there. Hope both of you will make it to Gulfport before too long. Let us know. Love, The Gewins

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home